Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a great way and a lazy method to track the food you eat. There is more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. You need to note down other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the suggestions that can make it easier to become far more successful at food tracking.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe. To cook thai coconut curry turkey meatballs you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take of egg.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Use 3 tbls of curry paste.
- Take of red bell pepper chopped.
- Use of onion chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbls of ginger minced.
Instructions to make THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs:
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
If you find this THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.