Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Yummy Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Yummy Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy yummy salad recipe. You can cook healthy yummy salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Yummy Salad:
- Prepare 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 of red cabbage.
- Use 1 cup of boiled broccoli and cauliflower.
- Take 1/4 cup of baby carrots.
- Use 6 of small pickles.
- Prepare 2-4 tbs of spicy black beans.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of shred Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 2-3 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/2 of ts salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Yummy Salad:
- Cut lettuce into bite-size pieces. Chop red cabbage. Wash lettuce and cabbage in the strainer..
- Slice pickles. Cut each boiled egg into 4..
- Make dressing with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt..
- Put all vegetables and dressing into a bowl and mix well. Top boiled eggs, beans, and cheese. Done!.
If you find this Healthy Yummy Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.