Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mix vegetable pickle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix vegetable pickle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetable pickle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. This is a great number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable pickle recipe. You can have mix vegetable pickle using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix vegetable pickle:
- Provide 5 of carrots.
- Use 5 of radishes.
- Get 3 of cauliflower.
- You need 6 of small size turnip.
- Take 2 cup of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cup of ginger.
- Take 1 cup of green chillies.
- Provide 4 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 4 tablespoon of yellow musterd seeds.
- You need 4 tablespoon of black musterd seeds.
- Get 3 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 5 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Use of Sea salt & black salt according ro taste.
- Get 4 cup of mustard oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of asefoitida.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar.
Steps to make Mix vegetable pickle:
- Chopped all the veggies as your desire shapes. Wash & blach it for 5 minutes in salted water..
- Then drain the excess water & spread all the veggies in a cotton cloth. Dried it up for 2 hpurs in a heat of the sun..
- Now coarsly grind the onion seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, & dry red chillies..
- On the other hand coarsly blend the yellow & bleck mustard with white vinegar..
- Now heat the oil in a low flame then add coarsly grind powder,coarsly blend musterd, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sea salt, black salt & asefoetida. Saute well..
- Then add all the chopped vegetables along with the garlic cloves, chopped ginger & slitedd green chillies. Mix it up well for 5 minutes & add white vinegar. Switch of the flame..
- Let it cool completely & then transfer in to a clean, moisture free glass container..
If you find this Mix vegetable pickle recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.