Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jimami-dofu and Uno Hana Made with Homegrown Peanuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jimami-dofu and Uno Hana Made with Homegrown Peanuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They contain lots of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. This is a terrific number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jimami-dofu and uno hana made with homegrown peanuts recipe. To make jimami-dofu and uno hana made with homegrown peanuts you only need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jimami-dofu and Uno Hana Made with Homegrown Peanuts:
- Provide 200 grams of Raw peanuts.
- Prepare 60 grams of Katakuriko or kudzu powder.
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare of [For the sauce:] or wasabi soy sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Japanese dashi stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Provide 1 of Grated ginger.
Instructions to make Jimami-dofu and Uno Hana Made with Homegrown Peanuts:
- Here are some homegrown peanuts..
- Here they are raw..
- Soak them in hot water for a while, then peel off the skins..
- Using a blender, combine the peanuts and water, then blend into a smooth liquid..
- Lay a cloth over a thick-bottomed pot, strain the liquid from Step 4, then squeeze out the excess juice..
- Add the remaining water and katakuriko to the pot, stir until even, then heat. At first, the heat should be set high, then reduced to low heat while continuously stirring. Remove from heat once the mixture reaches a paste-like consistency..
- Line a mold (I use a bento box) with a damp towel, then pour in the mixture from Step 6..
- Cover the mixture with the ends of the cloth, then chill in a cold water bath. Once it has cooled, chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut into desired sizes….
- Top with grated ginger, then drizzle on the sauce..
- Do not discard the pulp. You can make uno hana with it..
- Here is the uno hana dish. See.
- With the leftover peanuts I had, I added them to some kudzu powder and made tofu from that..
- This tofu is stickier than the kind made from katakuriko slurry and it's very delicious..
- I made uno hana using freeze-dried tofu!.
If you find this Jimami-dofu and Uno Hana Made with Homegrown Peanuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.