Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno & sausage stuffed enchiladas in alfredo sauce recipe. To make jalapeno & sausage stuffed enchiladas in alfredo sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce:
- Use of For the Stuffing:.
- Take 4 of Jalapenos (finely diced).
- Get of Mild Ground Italian Sausage.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Diced Onions.
- Get 3 of tblsp butter.
- Use 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Provide Pinch of Goya Sazon.
- Get 1/2 of Cream Cheese (8 oz. Bar).
- Get 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- Prepare of For the Sauce:.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get 32 oz of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1/2 of Cream Cheese (8 oz bar).
- Take 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian Season.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need of Salt, Pepper (to taste).
- Get 1 of cup. Shredded Parmesan Cheese. More for topping.
Instructions to make Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce:
- In a deep skillet, saute onions and Jalapenos in butter until soft..
- Add Ground Sausage, Minced Garlic, a pinch of Goya Sazon until sausage is cooked through..
- Melt in Cream Cheese and turn off heat..
- Grab a plate and place a tortilla on it. Spoon Mixture into a tortilla and roll it up. Place in a Greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Repeat until all 6 tortillas are rolled up and placed side by side each other in a baking dish. Set aside..
- Using the same skillet, no need to rinse of. Add 1 stick butter, Cream Cheese, 2 tsp Minced garlic and cook til combined..
- Add heavy cream and cook for 10-15 minutes, whisk continuously. Sauce should be smooth with no lumps..
- Add remaining seasoning and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add 1 bag of Parmesan Cheese and stir til incorporated..
- Pour Sauce over Enchilados and top with more Shredded Parmesan Cheese..
- Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is good and melty..
- Serve with Garlic Bread and Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Jalapeno & Sausage stuffed Enchiladas in Alfredo Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.