Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doenjang-Jigae(Soybean Paste Stew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doenjang-Jigae(Soybean Paste Stew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doenjang-jigae(soybean paste stew) recipe. To make doenjang-jigae(soybean paste stew) you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Doenjang-Jigae(Soybean Paste Stew):
- Get of pork belly (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of zucchini (chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of red pepper powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of red pepper paste (gf).
- Prepare of Shrimps (optional).
- Provide of Mushrooms (optional).
- Provide of Soft Tofu (cut into smaller blocks).
- Take 1 stalk of spring onion (chopped).
Steps to make Doenjang-Jigae(Soybean Paste Stew):
- In a wok, add a bit of oil, add the pork in..
- Cook until half cooked, then add red pepper powder in..
- Pour 2 cup of water in, enough to submerge the pork..
- Add red pepper paste in. Add salt to taste..
- Once the water is boiling, add zucchini and onions in..
- Add shrimps and mushrooms. Optional..
- Add tofu in..
- Serve with rice..
- Cover with lid, cook for about 15 mins on medium heat..
- Add green chillies and spring onions in before serving..
If you find this Doenjang-Jigae(Soybean Paste Stew) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.