Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Finger millet chocolate cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Finger millet chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Finger millet chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–seriously–are super good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to finger millet chocolate cake recipe. You can have finger millet chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Finger millet chocolate cake:
- Get 1 cup of Finger Millet flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coca powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of honey.
- Provide 3/4 cup of oil.
- Take of watter as you need.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Finger millet chocolate cake:
- Sift the finger millet flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon twice in a large vessel. Take another vessel and add oil, honey in it, beat the liquid mixture with a fork.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet liquid mixture little by little and fold lightly making circular motions..
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is done. Check the cake by inserting a clean knife in it, if it comes out clean the cake is fully baked..
If you find this Finger millet chocolate cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.