Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth About Superfoods.
You have become what you put inside your body. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, meats like poultry contain amino acids which are significant as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be careful with the meals you devour as it could really make a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our health and also the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what typifies being a superfood. Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the good and also the bad. Putting on fat is just one of the problems with eating the incorrect food and, as opposed to this, the proper food may give you wellness along with keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good meals.
Some other good superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they include something known as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. A different superfood is spinach that is full of iron and also one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach could help in your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
It now seems to be a good time to start eating some superfoods to get the healthy positives of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg soup recipe. To make mixed veg soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Veg Soup:
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Use 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Provide 2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower, or broccoli, chopped.
- Use 1 of potato or sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need As needed of Any others leftover veggies in fridge.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans, corn, chopped tomato, or other vegetables.
- You need 3-4 cups of chopped leafy greens such as spinach,methi.
- Use to taste of Sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Take 100 grams of paneer.
- You need 1-2 springs of green coriander.
Instructions to make Mixed Veg Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Add the onion, carrot, and celery and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cauliflower, potato, bay leaf, and greens.Add enough water to cover the vegetables, as well as a generous pinch of salt..
- Bring the soup to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat. Simmer the soup for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender..
- Puree about half of the soup mixture..
- Add the remaining vegetables of your choice: green beans, corn, tomatoes or anything else you've chosen. Cook until the greens are tender.
- Season to taste,add paneer cubes or grated paneer and chopped coriander leaves and serve boiling hot..
If you find this Mixed Veg Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.