Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can get whenever you write down the things you eat. It is not sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You also need to note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you consume so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your spirits while you eat. This will show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy prawn curry recipe. To cook spicy prawn curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of Prawn – Cleaned & de-viened.
- Prepare 2 of Onion – – Medium sized chopped.
- Provide 3 of Tomato – – finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsps of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get handful of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Oil.
- Provide half of Lime juice – [optional].
- You need of Masala For : [Dry roast & Grind].
- You need 8 – 10 of Peppercorns.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 1 tsp of Saunf.
- Prepare 6 – 8 of chillies Dry.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut Shredded.
Steps to make Spicy Prawn Curry:
- Wash and devien the prawns clean and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan, keep the flame in medium and add all the above ingredients one by one mentioned "For Masala". Dry roast and transfer them into plate and cool before grinding..
- Grind all the ingredients into coarse powder without adding water..
- Now, Heat the pan, add oil, add the curry leaves, onions and sautee well. once it turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste and fry, add garam masala now add the chopped tomatoes and sautee further..
- Add the ground coarse powder to it and stir well..
- Now add the clean prawns, add salt mix once and close with lid and sim the flame. After 3-5 mins the dish will be ready to serve. Off the flame and add lime juice and garnish with coriander. Notes: Do not over-cook the prawns more than 5 – 7 Minutes this will make the prawn rubbery..
If you find this Spicy Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.