Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kimchi Tofu Gratin with Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kimchi Tofu Gratin with Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi Tofu Gratin with Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You probably be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi tofu gratin with tomatoes recipe. To cook kimchi tofu gratin with tomatoes you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kimchi Tofu Gratin with Tomatoes:
- Get 1 block of Tofu (silken or firm).
- Get 200 grams of Kimchi.
- Take 1 large of Tomato.
- Use 1 of as necessary Leafy greens like mizuna.
- Take 4 tbsp of Shredded cheese.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Use 4 of Almonds.
- You need 1 of Flaxseed oil.
Instructions to make Kimchi Tofu Gratin with Tomatoes:
- Drain the tofu and cut into your desired size. Place into a dish..
- Cut the kimchi and tomato into bite-sized pieces. Mix these in a bowl and then put on top of the tofu..
- Cut the mizuna into 4 cm pieces and scatter on top..
- Top with the shredded cheese in a circle. Break an egg into the middle..
- Cook in a microwave, oven, or oven toaster until the cheese melts and the egg white starts to cook..
- Top with chopped almonds and drizzle flaxseed oil on top. Done☆.
If you find this Kimchi Tofu Gratin with Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.