Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re feeding on stuff. This will allow you to figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a day or two you may notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may possibly also be able to determine when you are eating only to have something to do. This is essential because those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beans, burger, served with tortillas recipe. To cook beans, burger, served with tortillas you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas:
- Take of Spices.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- Take of Beans and burger.
- Take 1 quart of baked beans.
- Take 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Take 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Provide 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- You need of Tortillas.
- You need As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- Get of Optional.
- Provide To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Steps to make Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas:
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.