Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day time that you eat items. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is unbelievably helpful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to elisa's asopao de pollo (chicken & rice soup) recipe. You can have elisa's asopao de pollo (chicken & rice soup) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup):
- Use 1 large of Chicken Breast cut in small pieces (Can be boneless if you want).
- Use 1/2 cup of Uncooked Medium White Rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fine Chopped Cooked Ham Serranito.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fine Chopped Plantain.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Green Peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Use 2 tbsp of Complete Seasoning Goya.
- Provide 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Cilantrillo.
Instructions to make Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup):
- In a pot, mix all the ingredients, except for the plantain and the rice..
- Add 3 cups of water to the pot and place it on the stove on medium high.
- Lower the heat to low/medium.
- Add the plantain and the rice, stir.
- Stir frequently to avoid it to stick..
- It's done as soon as the rice is tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Elisa's Asopao de Pollo (Chicken & Rice Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.