Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. This really is so true. If you gobble some poultry that chicken is going to be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you dine correctly. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food could make us healthy so superfoods are getting part of many individuals’s diets. So what is considered being superfood. Well, there are 2 types of foods, the good and also the inferior. Poor foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy as well as antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound referred to as lycopene. Spinach can be an additional high-quality food because it includes a lot of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach might assist you in the later years due to lutein in it that can help inhibit you from going blind.
Superfoods are definitely worth ingesting as they offer you lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sobameshi – yakisoba noodles and rice recipe. You can have sobameshi – yakisoba noodles and rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles and Rice:
- Use 1 of bundle Yakisoba noodles.
- Prepare 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Take 2 of leaves Cabbage leaves.
- You need 20 grams of Tempura crumbs.
- Provide 2 tsp of ☆ Sesame oil (for stir-frying).
- Get 1 tsp of ☆ Grated ginger (pre-grated is fine).
- Provide 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Use 2 tsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ★ Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce (or the sauce included with the yakisoba noodles).
Steps to make Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles and Rice:
- This is all of the ingredients. I'm making 3x the listed amount..
- Roughly chop the cabbage into 1-2 cm pieces. Take the yakisoba out of the package and break it up 4 x 4 into 16 pieces..
- Heat the ☆ ingredients in a frying pan. Stir-fry the ground pork until crumbly..
- Once the pork is cooked through, add the cabbage and tempura crumbs, and stir-fry until the cabbage wilts..
- Add the broken-up noodles and rice, as well as the ★ ingredients. Mix everything together to evenly distribute the flavor. Taste it, and if you find it lacking, adjust the flavor with the okonomiyaki sauce..
- Top with aonori seaweed (not listed) to increase the flavor. For adults, you can add a shake of black pepper..
If you find this Sobameshi – Yakisoba Noodles and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.