Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as you can whenever you write down what you take in. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The proper way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is just not very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin coconut soup recipe. You can have roasted pumpkin coconut soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup:
- Use 2 cup of red Pumpkin chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 3-4 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed Black peppers.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Chopped Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get as needed of toasted Coconut flakes to garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add in crushed garlic..
- Saute for few seconds and then add in chopped pumpkin..
- Stir and saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add in salt, cover and cook in medium heat until pumpkin become soft and charred..
- Remove from heat. When the veggies cool down place them to a blender..
- With little water blend to a smooth paste..
- Transfer to a pan and place to flame. Add in 1 cup of coconut milk (fresh or canned)..
- Stir and cook in medium low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add-in crushed black pepper and salt as per taste..
- When the soup starts boiling, remove from heat. The consistency of soup should be smooth and thick..
- Transfer to individual soup bowls, garnish with toasted coconut flakes, chilli flakes and chopped coriander..
- Serve warm. The soup is very mild with a blended roasted flavor of pumpkin, garlic and coconut..
If you find this Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.