Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as you can whenever you write down what you eat. It isn’t enough to just write down “salad” on a list. You must list every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to include the amounts of the foods you take in. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you take in so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable kurma recipe. To cook mixed vegetable kurma you only need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetable Kurma:
- Take 1 2 of CArrot – cut into cubes.
- Take 10 of Beans – cut into medium long pieces.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Green peas – soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 of Cauliflower small – cut into florets.
- Get 2 1 of Capsicum – cut into cubes.
- Use 2 of Potato – medium cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of Green chilli -.
- You need 3.1/4 tspn of Fennel seeds -.
- Get 2 of Cloves -.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon – very small piece.
- Take 1 of Cardamom -.
- Get 3 of Onion – cut inti slices.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Ginger -.
- You need 1 tspn of Garlic -.
- You need 10 10 of Cashewnuts mints – soaked for.
- Prepare 4.1 tspns of Red chilli powder -.
- Use 1 tspn of Coriander powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 1 tspn of Garam masala -.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut milk -.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetable Kurma:
- Pressure cook No.1 ingredients with 2 cups of water and enough salt for 3-4 whistles.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan.Slputter whole masala.Add onion,ginger and garlic.Saute till the raw smell goes and onion starts to change colour.Switch off the flame and let it cool down.Now add cashewnuts also and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Heat little more oil in tha same pan and add potato,capsicum and green chilli.Add salt,saute well,cover and cook in low flame for 2-3 mints.Now add the onion paste and saute for few seconds.Then add red chilli,coriander,turmeric and garam masala powder.Add curry leaves also and mix well..
- Let the masala gets a nice roasted smell.To this add the pressure cooked vegetables,along with water remaining in the cooker..
- Add little more water if needed.Sprinkle enough salt also.Cover and cook in medium flame till the gravy is thick enough..
- Finally add 1/4 cup thick milk,mix well and immediately switch off the flame..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Kurma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.