Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food log. You must record each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also write down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you take in so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot & tomato soup recipe. To cook carrot & tomato soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot & Tomato Soup:
- You need 1 of Carrots.
- Provide 1 of Large Onion.
- Use 1 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil.
- Provide of Tinned Tomatoes 1 *400g.
- You need of Water 1/2 cup *use to rinse the tin as well.
- Use of Soup Stock Cube 1 *Vegetable or Chicken.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Use of Salt & White Pepper.
Steps to make Carrot & Tomato Soup:
- Slice Carrot and Onion. Heat Oil in a large sauce pan or a pot and cook Carrot and Onion over medium to low heat until onion turned transparent and softened. Do not hurry this process. Longer it takes, sweeter the soup would be..
- Add Tomatoes, Water and Stock Cube, bring to the boil. Cook over low heat until vegetables are tender..
- Add Milk, then blend by hand blender or mixer until smooth and silky..
- Reheat gently. Season with Salt & White Pepper if desired..
If you find this Carrot & Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.