Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli potatoes (indian version) recipe. You can have chilli potatoes (indian version) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- You need 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Take 4 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 2 tsp of tomato ketchup/sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Take 6 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 dash of of black pepper.
- Get 1 of salt as per requirement.
- Use 1 of chopped corainder leaves.
- Take 1 of sliced spring onions.
Instructions to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Peel and cut the boiled potatoes into any shape you like..
- For Batter – Mix well the cornflour,salt,black pepper,1 cup of water & bread crumbs in a bowl..
- Marinate the sliced potatoes in the batter prepared..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan/fryer over a high flame.Add the marinated potatoes and cook for a few minutes till they turn golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil (you can use the same oil previously used for frying potatoes). Add the garlic, ginger & green chillies to it and stir-fry for a few seconds..
- Add the fried potatoes,tomato ketchup,soya sauce,corainder leaves,chilli sauce and salt to taste.sauté them..
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot..
If you find this Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.