Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Two-Layer Sushi Cake For Celebrations with a Message recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two-Layer Sushi Cake For Celebrations with a Message recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Another thing I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that’s important to know about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Another thing a large number of people would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For men and women who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to two-layer sushi cake for celebrations with a message recipe. You can have two-layer sushi cake for celebrations with a message using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Two-Layer Sushi Cake For Celebrations with a Message:
- Get 1 1/2 of rice cooker cups Sushi rice.
- Get 1 of Cheap salted salmon.
- Use 3 of For the scrambled eggs: Eggs.
- Provide 1 of For the scrambled eggs: Milk.
- Take 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 8 of to 9 pieces For decoration: Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1/4 of is enough For decoration: Daikon radish.
- Take 1 of to use as "leaves" For decoration: Snow peas.
- Get 2 of For decoration: Quail eggs.
- Provide 1 dash of For decoration: Potato salad.
- Prepare 5 cm of is enough For decoration: Lotus root.
- Prepare 1 dash of For decoration: Salmon caviar (ikura).
Instructions to make Two-Layer Sushi Cake For Celebrations with a Message:
- The sushi rice: Cook the rice, mix with sushi vinegar while it's still hot and set aside to let cool..
- Prepare the additional ingredients: Either grill or microwave a piece of salted salmon to cook it through. You can put it in the rice cooker and cook it along with the rice and take it out when both are done if you like..
- Mix the eggs and milk together, and make finely scrambled eggs (iri tamago) using just a little oil. You can cook it in a nonstick frying pan without any oil instead..
- Using two different sized molds or bowls or cups etc. for the cake, pack with the scrambled eggs → sushi rice → nori seaweed → sushi rice → cooked flaked salmon → sushi rice, in that order..
- Invert the two packed molds to form two layers. Place the smaller "cake" on the very edge of the bigger "cake"..
- Decorate: Slice the daikon radish thinly, sprinkle with salt and massage it in to tenderize it. Cut a slice for the cake message and leave it to soak for a while in sushi vinegar..
- Cut the smoked salmon into 5 to 6 cm pieces. Layer and roll them up into rose shapes. Spread out the outer 'petals' to make them look extra-voluminous..
- Roll the thinly sliced and salted daikon radish to make rosebuds. If the daikon radish is too thick or not squeezed out tightly enough it will be hard to roll!.
- Microwave the snow peas, slice in half diagonally and use as "leaves" around the roses..
- Make the mashed potatoes. Cook potatoes in the microwave and mash them up. Add salt, mayonnaise, milk, and a tiny bit of butter, and pass the mixture through a sieve..
- After passing the mashed potato mixture through a sieve, add some milk so that it's the consistency of cream. Put the potato-cream in a piping bag fitted with an icing tip and decorate the cake with it..
- Make the "lace" for the cake. Slice the lotus root thinly, cook in the microwave and sprinkle with salt. Put the slices around the cake..
- Cut the quail egg face parts out of nori seaweed using scissors or a nori punch (used for bentos). Cut letters out for the daikon radish plaque. If you moisten the surface of the eggs and daikon radish slightly it's easier to stick on the nori..
- *Add color to the quail egg faces with a little red food coloring dissolved in water or ketchup, using the tip of a toothpick. *I scattered on some salmon caviar too, but I forgot to take a photo of it..
- *Use a clear glass plate or a plate that's not white under the sushi cake. The lotus root "lace" will stand out better..
If you find this Two-Layer Sushi Cake For Celebrations with a Message recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.