Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salami Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salami Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salami wraps recipe. You can cook salami wraps using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salami Wraps:
- Prepare 1 pkg. of spinach tortilla shells.
- Provide of Salami of choice, sliced.
- Use 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained and chopped.
- Use 1 container of Philadelphia cream cheese spread, I used Chive and O.
- Get 1/2 cup of green onions, sliced.
Steps to make Salami Wraps:
- Separate all 6 tortillas and evenly coat all on one side with cream cheese. Evenly disperse salami slices, olives and green onions..
- Roll up jelly roll style and place seam side down on a cookie sheet. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Right before serving, slice rolls into individual portions. About 6 per roll. Separate and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Salami Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.