Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to track your food. A food journal is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to record various other very important information. Here are a number of hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What sort of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo recipe. You can have bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Provide 1 cup of onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of smoked sausage (your choice).
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- Use 2 of small chicken boullion cube.
- You need 1 of small beef boullion cube.
- Use 1 packages of medium gulf shrimp.
- Take 1 packages of shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand.
- Prepare 2 can of lump white crabmeat.
- Take 1 lb of bay scallops.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Use 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour (for Roux).
- You need 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 slice of butter (for roux color).
- You need 1 tbsp of cajun or creole seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra).
- Take packages of frozen Okra (Optional).
- Provide 1 cup of chicken broth.
Steps to make BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!).
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally.
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes.
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire.
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins.
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers.
If you find this BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.