Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave-prepared german potatoes recipe. You can cook microwave-prepared german potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes:
- Use 3 of Potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 3 of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of to your preference Daikon radish sprouts.
Instructions to make Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes:
- Cut the potatoes with the skin still on in 7mm thick slices (for large ones, cut the slices further into halves) Onions into 5 mm thick wedges. Bacon into 1 cm wide slices..
- Put the potatoes in a colander and wash under running water. Drain well, place in a heatproof dish and microwave for 6 minutes (500 W). It's done when they can be pierced easily with a skewer..
- Heat oil and finely chopped garlic in a frying pan. When it starts to smell good, add the bacon and stir fry..
- Once the bacon separates, add the onions and cook for a further minute..
- Add the potatoes and stir fry for around 2 minutes. Add the salt, pepper, butter and the soy sauce, and cook for a further minute over high heat (to reduce the moisture)..
- Sprinkle on the daikon radish sprouts. It's done. *It might also be good with finely cut parsley..
If you find this Microwave-Prepared German Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.