Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven grilled chicken (indian style) recipe. You can have oven grilled chicken (indian style) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style):
- Get 500 grams of chicken (I used boneless chicken thighs).
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Basic Items required.
- Use Rack of for baking.
- You need of Tray for baking.
- Take of Silver/Aluminium foil.
- Take of Plastic/cling wrap.
- Take of Marination.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style):
- For Brining, add salt as per taste with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional) in a bowl of water and soak the chicken into it overnight (or 1 hour before marination).
- To make the paste for marination, add all the ingredients listed under ‘marination’, and apply the smooth paste to the drained chicken very nicely.
- Once the chicken is well coated with the spice paste, cover the bowl with cling wrap and stick it into the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425F°/220°C.
- Line the baking rack with silver/aluminium foil and place a baking tray under it.
- Place the chicken pieces on the rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Now flip over and bake for 20 minutes.
- Finally, broil on high for 5 minutes.
- Your oven grilled chicken is ready to serve. (Garnish with lime juice and onion slices).
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
If you find this Oven Grilled Chicken (Indian Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.