Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat up. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds fried egg biscuits/cookies recipe. You can cook ladybirds fried egg biscuits/cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies:
- Take 125 grams of softened butter.
- Use 1/3 cup of very fine sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 2 cup of plain flour.
- Take 2 of egg whites.
- Take 4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 3 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 3 of -5 drops yellow food colouring.
- Provide 1 pinch of sugar to decorate.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon to decorate.
Instructions to make Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies:
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside till needed . Preheat oven to 160°C ..
- Using electric mixer beat together the butter , sugar and vanilla extract , on medium for about 5 minutes or until light fluffy and creamy ..
- Add the egg and beat till combined ..
- Sift the flour into the butter mixture and using a wooden spoon , gently mix the flour though until you form a dough ..
- Flatten the dough slightly and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes ..
- Once Doug has chilled , roll the dough out between two sheet of baking paper until about 3mm thick , you may find it easier to do it in two batches ..
- Using about an 8cm biscuit/cookie cutter , i used an egg ring , cut out as many pastry discs as pastry allows ..
- Arrange pastry biscuits/cookies onto the prepared baking paper lined oven trays , about 2cm apart and place in the Preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden ..
- Once cooked remove biscuit filled trays from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for at least 5 minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack to cool completely ..
- Whilst the biscuits/cookies are cooling start preparing the icing mixture , by, placing the egg whites into a clean bowl along with 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice and using an electric mixer , beat for about 3 minutes then add the 3 cups of icing sugar and continue beating for about a further 2 minutes or until very smooth ..
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the prepared egg white mixture into a piping bag and very carefully pipe a small circle in the center of the biscuit/cookie then pipe around the outer edge of the biscuits/cookie , repeat with all remaining biscuits/cookies ..
- Once first step of the icing decoration is done , place any remaining icing mixture out of the piping bag and back into the egg mixture bowl and add the last 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice and mix to combine ..
- Now fill piping big with the egg white mixture again and proceed to fill between the outer edge circle and the inner circle on the biscuit/cookie , making sure not to leave any gaps . Repeat with all remaining biscuits/cookies . Once all are done place any remaining icing mixture back into the egg white mixture ..
- Now with the remaining icing mixture add few drops of yellow food colouring to the mixture and mix to combine , add more if a deeper colour is desired , then place the mixture into a piping big and pipe the yellow icing mixture into the inner egg white circle on the biscuit/cookie to create the egg Yolks , repeat with all remaining biscuit/cookies ..
- Once all are iced and ready , sprinkle each biscuit/cookie with a little of the fine sugar and cinnamon to decorate as if the effect of salt and pepper , and set them aside for 5 so the icing can set ..
- Once all are prepared , place on serving plate and enjoy . 🙂 ..
If you find this Ladybirds Fried Egg Biscuits/Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.