Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for yeast free doughnuts dough recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect yeast free doughnuts dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to yeast free doughnuts dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has advised you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yeast free doughnuts dough recipe. To cook yeast free doughnuts dough you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make yeast free doughnuts dough:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make yeast free doughnuts dough:
- 1. mix all dry ingredients.
- 2. mix all wet ingredients.
- 3. add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- 4. If dough is very wet add flour and if very dry add milk..
- 5. leave the dough to rest for 20 minutes then roll out the dough to circles and cut it into 2 cm thick.
- 6. fry it in deep oil until golden brown.
- 7. glaze it with your favorite topping..
If you find this yeast free doughnuts dough recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.