Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time it is whenever you eat. This will allow you to determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also help you identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is incredibly useful because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your feelings when you eat. This will show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To make spicy chicken curry you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Use For of Marination:.
- Take 500 g of chicken cut into pieces.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh curd.
- Use For of Other Ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 2 of potatoes peeled & halved (optional).
- You need 2 of onions chopped.
- Get 3 of green chillies slit.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 6 of pepper corns.
- Take 6 of kashmiri chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Wash chicken pieces well and marinate with salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil and curd. Set aside for one hour..
- Heat a pan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp coriander seeds, 2 tsp poppy seeds, 3 cloves, 1/2 inch cinnamon, 6 pepper corns, 6 kashmiri chillies and roast for 2 minutes on low heat. Remove and cool..
- Transfer the roasted spices to a grinder. Add grated coconut and grind coarsely. Add little water and again grind to a paste. Keep it aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the potatoes for 3-4 minutes. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same pan heat remaining oil. Add bay leaves, green chillies and then chopped onions. Fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat till onions turn translucent..
- Add spice paste made earlier. Saute for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add salt to taste and saute for 5 minutes on low heat..
- Add marinated chicken together with potatoes and mix it up with the masala properly. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes on low medium heat till oil separates. Stir in between..
- Add 200 ml water (preferably hot water) and stir once. Cook covered for about 20 minutes on medium heat till chicken is tender..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Turn off the flame, remove to a serving bowl and serve hot..
- This goes well with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.