Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s one more thing that is important to realize about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
Almost any other type of cooking oil you may possibly use will wind up turning into fat inside your body, nevertheless this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. For those of you wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is mainly because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. And mainly because this produces energy you should be aware that this can in fact be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your home I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe. To cook meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 you only need 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋:
- Prepare 500 g of ground beef.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs/oats (optional).
- Provide 1 table spoon of Worscestershire sauce (optional).
- Use 1 clove of garlic and a teaspoon of ginger (pounded).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use of Herbs (Parsley/Thyme).
- Use Teaspoon of spices (curry powder/royco/black pepper/ paprika).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of mixing bowl.
- Take of Oil.
- Provide of For the tomato sauce:.
- Use 1 of and a half teaspoon of butter/margarine.
- Get Teaspoon of cornflour.
- Provide 2 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of (dhana jeera/ cumin seeds, royco).
- Prepare of Dessicated coconut and Coconut milk/cream/powder.
Instructions to make Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋:
- Put the all ingedients you need together.
- Put the ground beef in your bowl and add the breadcrumbs (I didn't have enough so I added some oats which is actually a healthier option😊).
- Add in the spices, the egg, half a teaspoon of sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, some little oil and mix well (I find it better to mix with your hands).
- Once everything is well combined leave to rest… Do not over mix or you'll end up with dry meatballs.
- Cut up your onion and put to fry in a pan, add some oil and the rest of the sugar and caramelize the onions… They should be slightly golden brown as in the picture below (this is my own twist coz I love caramelized onions).
- Once ready quickly put the onions in with the mixed minced beef and mix.. (be careful not to burn yourself with the onions but also don't let the onions cool because they will stick together).
- I used a teaspoon to scoop out the beef and roll into balls (choose a size that's appropriate for you.. I prefer bite sized balls).
- Once done cover with cling foil and put in the fridge for about an hour. This helps the meatballs maintain their shape when you fry.
- In the pan where you had caramelized your onions, put a little oil and put in the meatballs, fry on the sides for about 7 minutes (keep rotating so they at least look like balls 😂) other people prefer to deep fry, you can do that as well.
- When done remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same same pan 😂 I like to maintain the flavours…. Melt the margarine and add the cornflour and mix well till combined, don't overcook it.
- Add your tomatoes and dessicated coconut and cook till it makes a thick sauce.
- Add your spices and your milk and let simmer for a little bit.
- Add in the meatballs and leave to cook till the sauce starts bubbling (of the sauce is too thick add some water in very little portions).
- When done add the coconut milk or your coconut powder mixture and leave to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Note that: the sauce becomes thicker when it cools so while on the heat it should be Abit light.
- Serve and garnish with corriander leaves… I served mine with plain rice mixed with some spice.
If you find this Meatballs in tomato and coconut sauce😋 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.