Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Mochi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato mochi recipe. You can cook sweet potato mochi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Mochi:
- Use 1 cup of Roasted Sweet Potato (OR Pumpkin) *mashed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil for cooking *optional.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Mochi:
- Place Roasted Sweet Potato pieces in a bowl and mash coarsely. Add 1 pinch Salt and Glutinous Rice Flour, mix and knead to form firm dough. You might need extra Flour. Make 8 to 10 round cakes..
- Heat Oil (*optional) in a frying pan, non-stick pan preferred, over medium low heat, and cook round cakes until golden on both sides and cooked though..
- *Note: If you like sweet Mochi, you can add 1 tablespoon Sugar to the dough. Butter can be used for cooking if you like it..
- Enjoy as they are or with Soy Sauce..
If you find this Sweet Potato Mochi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.