Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Monterey Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monterey Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a great number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to monterey chicken recipe. You can have monterey chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Monterey Chicken:
- Provide 4 of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1/4 cup of Barbecue Sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of Bacon Bits.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded Colby and Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (drained).
- You need 3 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Monterey Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pound out chicken breasts to flatten. Season with pepper..
- Grill chicken until no long pink (either on a grill or in a pan for about 5 minutes on both sides) and place on baking sheet covered with foil..
- Top each chicken breast with one tablespoon bar-b-que sauce, 1/4 c. cheese, 1/4 c. tomatoes, green onions and one tablespoon of bacon bits. Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes)..
If you find this Monterey Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.