Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quasi meatball biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quasi meatball biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quasi meatball biryani recipe. To make quasi meatball biryani you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quasi meatball biryani:
- Take 250 gms of Cottage cheese (paneer).
- Get of Boiled potato 1 large.
- Use 1 cup of Chickpea flour (besan).
- Get 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of Diced vegetables (beans, carrots, potatoes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Khada Masala (bay leaves, cinnamon stick, stone, cloves, cardoman, star anise, shah jeera).
- Take 10-12 piece of Cashews nut.
- Get 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saunf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Get of Wheat dough to seal the vessel and lid (optional).
Instructions to make Quasi meatball biryani:
- Soak basmati rice for an hour.
- Add salt, half tsp chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, saunf and little oil to besan. Mix well, add some water to knead a tight dough..
- Mash boiled potatoes, add around 150 gms of shredded cottage cheese. Add salt as per taste and mix well. Grease palm, take a small ball of besan dough. Flat it and put a smaller ball of potato-paneer mixture on it.
- Cover it to form a ball, such that the filling is inside and besan dough forms the outer cover. Make as many balls.
- Deep fry all the balls in oil.
- In a separate vessel cook basmati rice Al-dente. Take out all the half cooked rice in a muslin cloth. Run over called cold water so that rice doesn't stick..
- In a thick bottomed vessel, put ghee, once heated add khada Masala and let it crackle. Add cashew nuts. Let in turn Pinkish, add chopped onions..
- Once the onion turned Pinkish, add chopped vegetables and rest of spices. Add Hung curd and mix well. Add besan balls to it. Add 1. 5 cup of water and salt to taste. Put a lid and let it cook on simmer on 5-7 mins, so that balls become a little tender. Add cubes of the rest of paneer..
- Open the lid, take out half of the preparation in a bowl. Make a bed of half of the rice on the vessel..
- Cover the rice with the gravy and balls which we have taken out in a bowl (in step 9). Now meticulously put the rest half rice to it to make a bed. Cover the vessel with lid. Seal it with wheat dough and let the biryani cook on simmer for 10 mins. Close the stove. Let the juices mix.
- Your yummy quasi meatball biryani is ready. Serve with dahi tadka or mirchi ka salan.
If you find this Quasi meatball biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.