Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing) recipe. You can cook boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing):
- Provide 1 bunch of mini broccoli.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Ponzu.
- You need 1 handful of bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing):
- Boil water in a medium or large pot. Add extra salt (about a pinch)..
- Cut mini broccoli in half (lengthwise). Add the bottom part into boiling water, and boil about 2 mins. Add the top part and boil for a minute. (If you like them softer, you may need to boil longer.).
- Take boiled mini broccoli out of boiling water, and cool them in icy cold water. Once cooled, take them out of water. (Remove as much as water.).
- Place cooled mini broccoli onto a plate or bowl. Spread ponzu over, and place bonito flakes on top. (Ponzu bought at Mitsuwa supermarket, Japanese supermarket in San Jose).
- FYI – Ponzu (ポン酢) is a citrus-based sauce commonly used in Japanese cuisine. It is tart, with a thin, watery consistency and a dark brown color. Ponzu shōyu or ponzu jōyu (ポン酢醤油) is ponzu sauce with soy sauce (shōyu) added, and the mixed product is widely referred to as simply ponzu. (Source : Wikipedia).
If you find this Boiled mini-broccoli (ponzu dressing) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.