Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala Red Spinach Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Red Spinach Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Red Spinach Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala red spinach stir fry recipe. To make kerala red spinach stir fry you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Red Spinach Stir Fry:
- Take 1 of big bunch of red spinach.
- Take 5-6 of slit green chillies.
- Take 6-7 of big cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Take 10-15 of pearl onions/shallots, peeled.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 3 tsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Kerala Red Spinach Stir Fry:
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add mustard seeds..
- When the mustard seeds pop, add green chillies, garlic and shallots..
- Fry for a few seconds till the garlic starts changing colour..
- Add washed, cleaned and cut spinach leaves..
- Add salt and turmeric powder..
- Mix well and keep stirring till the spinach leaves shrinks in size and starts leaving water. Close and cook on low flame till done..
- Do not add water while cooking as the spinach will take water during the cook..
- Once done, mix everything well and garnish with grated coconut if you prefer..
- Enjoy this Kerala style Cheera Thoran with hot steaming rice and sambar/dal.🔥🍚😋.
If you find this Kerala Red Spinach Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.