Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your food the right way or the incorrect way. There is more to food journaling than writing an index of what you eat during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down also. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Record your spirits while you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kofta curry recipe. You can have kofta curry using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kofta Curry:
- Get 750 gram of Beef/Mutton Mince.
- Provide of Small Onion.
- Get 5-6 Cloves of Ginger, Garlic.
- Use 1 of Green Chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Whole Spice powder.
- Get 10-12 of Almond.
- Take 10-12 of Cashews.
- You need 2 of (tablespoon) Gram Flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion Paste.
- Take 1 of (tablespoon)Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of small Tomato paste.
- Get 2 Glass of Water.
- Provide 4 of (tablespoon)Yogurt.
- Provide 1 Glass of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Whole Spice powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mathi.
- Prepare 2 of (tablespoon)Fresh Coriander.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
Steps to make Kofta Curry:
- Sub say pehlay ik bowl may minced,onion,ginger garlic,green chilli,fresh Coriander,salt,chilli flakes, cumin seed,red chilli Coriander powder, turmeric powder,whole spice powder dalein or mix Karen.
- Phir almond or cashews ka powder bana lein or us may dall dein or phir gram flour dalein or achi tarah mix Kar lein phir un ki balls bana lein or un ko golden brown honay tuk fry Kar lein.
- Phir ik patilay may oil dalein or phir onion paste dalein or phir ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder,Coriander powder,turmeric powder,cumin seed,dalein or 5-10 minute Kay liay pakayen or phir us may tomato paste dalein or phir koftay dalein or pakayen or phir water dalein or us ka water dry honay tuk paknay dein medium flame pay.
- Or phir us may Yogurt dalein or sath he water dalein or 5-10 minute Kay liay pakayen or phir is may Baki ki chezen dalein or mix Karen.
- Or phir serve karen.
If you find this Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.