Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beer cheese soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beer cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer cheese soup recipe. To make beer cheese soup you need 33 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer cheese soup:
- Take 2 of medium carrots, sliced half inch pieces.
- Use 2 of large jalapenos, diced, deseed for less heat.
- You need 1 of Serrano pepper, diced and deseed for less heat, I like spice.
- Provide 4 of celery stalks, sliced medium.
- Use 1 of medium onion diced.
- Use 6 of small red potatoes, diced.
- Use 1 lb of bacon, I used thick cut.diced placed on cookie.
- Use sheet of preheat oven 375 degrees, bake for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Provide of place on paper plate,on a paper towel, absorbs grease.
- Provide of reserve 1/2 cup for garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of package, skinless smoked sausage.
- Take 1/2 inch of sliced medium.
- Use of saute until browned.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of box Swanson chicken broth.
- Take 2 (12 oz) of bottles Sam Adams Boston lager.
- Provide 3-5 of shakes Worcestershire sauce start with 3 add more to taste.
- Get 3 cups of grated sharp cheddar.
- Take 2 cups of grated gruyere.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 3 cups of half and half.
- Provide of spices, start low, can always add, can't remove.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder I used 2.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coleman's dry mustard I used 3.
- You need 1 tbsp of each hot Hungarian paprika, smoked paprika I used 2 each.
- Take 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get of pepper to taste, I used 1 tsp each black and white peppers.
- Prepare of Warning!! Do Not Add Salt until the end, don't be sorry, this is.
- Provide of my second attempt.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions sliced 1/4 inch – garnish.
- You need of sour cream – garnish.
- Get of jalapeno cheddar cheese bread sliced.
- You need 4 of Sam Adams Boston lager.
Instructions to make Beer cheese soup:
- Melt butter, medium heat, in large Stock pot.
- Saute vegetables 4 -6 minutes.
- Except potatoes and green onions.
- Add spices and bacon, don't forget to reserve half cup bacon.
- Add chicken broth, beers, Worcestershire sauce.
- Add potatoes, bring to a boil.
- When potatoes are softened lower heat to a simmer.
- Mix grated cheese with the flour,add stir until combined.
- Add half and half, Do not Boil, keep at a simmer, will curdle.
- Adjust spices, add more to taste,.
- NO Salt, the bacon is the salt.
- Add smoked sausage.
- Simmer until well heated, or longer.
- The longer it simmers the better.
- This brings the spices out.
- Don't forget to have a beer.
- Ladle into bowls.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions, reserved bacon.
- Make it your own, I also added sliced jalapenos.
- Serve with jalapeno cheddar cheese bread.
- I got mine from the jewel bakery.
- Awesome, cheap, no work, gives you time to drink your beer.
- Sam Adams would approve.
If you find this Beer cheese soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.