Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egyptian Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egyptian Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egyptian rice pudding recipe. To cook egyptian rice pudding you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egyptian Rice Pudding:
- Take 3/4 cup of Rice.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 4 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide of Raisins (Optional).
- Provide of For Decoration:.
- Provide of Crushed nuts (Optional).
- Prepare of Grated coconut (Optional).
Instructions to make Egyptian Rice Pudding:
- Start by washing the rice and soaking it for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, take 4 1/2 cups of milk, and mix it with however much amount of sugar you choose to use…. I used about 1/2 a cup of sugar!.
- Leave on medium heat until just warm, not boiled.
- With the left over 1/2 cup of milk, add in the corn flour and mix.
- Now wash the rice and add in the 1 1/2 cups of water and leave on high heat until it boils, then lower the heat completely and leave until all the water is gone.
- Add the rice to the milk prepared earlier and leave on medium heat for about 50 mins, mixing every 10 mins so it prevents it from burning..
- Add in the milk and the corn flour mixture and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Add in the vanilla and raisins if used and mix.
- Start serving the pudding into plates and decorate with crushed nuts and coconut..
- This can be served hot or be refrigerated and be served cold..
If you find this Egyptian Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.