Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as possible whenever you write down what you eat. It isn’t enough to just record “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You should also write down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you consume so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe. You can cook kerala style semi dry chicken curry using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style semi dry chicken curry:
- Get 500 kg of Chicken.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of red chillies.
- Provide 5-6 of cashews.
- Use 1/2-1 cup of Coconut cubes.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of onions of medium sized.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 11/2 tsp of Saunf /fennel seeds.
- Prepare 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 3/4 tsp of cloves.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of Small piece of ginger.
- Get 5-6 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 strand of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take For of marination of chicken.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kerala style semi dry chicken curry:
- In a pan take oil,when oil is hot add cashews,coconut cubes and half onion sliced. Fry them separately and remove them in a plate..
- Then in the same pan add mustard seeds after it splutters, add red chilli and curry leaves. Then add bay leaf, 1 cinnamon, 2-3 cloves, 1/2tsp saunf and 2- 3 peppercorns. To this add left onions, crushed green chilli, ginger and garlic. After it has become soft add powders like turmeric,chilli, coriander..
- Add tomatoes when powders are aromatic. Close lid and cook until tomatoes are tender. Add chicken pieces and coat with masala. The chicken added should be marinated with turmeric powder, salt,chilli powder. Also, add the chicken masala. To this add required water for cooking..
- When chicken is cooked, add the dry ingredients mentioned in step 1. Check for salt. Add water according to your choice.Semi-dry is better. Serve this delicious kerala style chicken curry with appam, rice or roti..
If you find this Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.