Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ninny's Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ninny's Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You should be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to simply jot down “salad” on a list. You should record each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be adequate although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ninny's taco soup recipe. To make ninny's taco soup you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ninny's Taco Soup:
- Get 1 of Lg. Can Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Use 1 of Lg. Jar Medium Chunky Salsa.
- Use 1 of Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Sm. Cans Whole Kernel Corn, drained.
- Get 2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1-2 of Pkgs. Taco Seasoning.
- Use 1 Quart of Beef Broth.
- Use of Shredded Cheese, optional.
- Take of Sour Cream, optional.
- Use of Tortilla Strips, optional.
Instructions to make Ninny's Taco Soup:
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent. Add the taco Seasoning and mix well til combined. Add a Tablespoon of water if need be to get the seasoning to mix. Set aside..
- In a large cooking pot add the rest of ingredients including the meat mixture, except the beef broth. Add just enough broth to make the soup liquidy enough to your liking. Turn stove to medium high heat and cook til soup is heated through. Serve immediately and enjoy. Serve with the Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, and Tortilla Strips if you want..
If you find this Ninny's Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.