Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef & Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef & Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef & potato salad recipe. To make corned beef & potato salad you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned Beef & Potato Salad:
- Use 1 C of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of corned beef; medium dice.
- Take 1 lb of cooked red potatoes; quatered.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- Take 4 oz of swiss cheese; small dice.
- Get 1 bunch of scallions; 1/4" bias cut.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery; small dice.
- Use 1/4 C of country dijon mustard.
- Use 1/4 C of grated parmesean.
- Use 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Corned Beef & Potato Salad:
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, parmesean, salt, and pepper..
- In a large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix together..
- Add dressing and mix well. Store in fridge up to 3 days..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, bell peppers, roasted garlic, parsley, sage, oregano, rosemary, thyme, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon, pancetta, salami, capicola, pastrami, pepperoni, cheddar, provolone, gruyere, gouda, cabbage, mustard seed, dijon, worcestershire, carrots, crushed pepper flakes, chives, horseradish, yellow onion, shallots, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, caraway seed, cayenne,.
If you find this Corned Beef & Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.