Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Enchilada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you eat. This is so true. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. So be careful with the meals you devour as it could really make a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are getting a part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can in fact say that some foods add to our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Superfoods even have another health quality in how they supercharge your protection. Your immune system is important in keeping you fit and garlic can be an example of a superfood which will help. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered through garlic. If you’ve got a sensitive stomach then it’s best to not have garlic as it could irritate the lining. As said above, water is extremely vital for your system (after all, the bulk of one’s body is made from water) however sometimes it may be tough to consume large volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. If you think about the extent of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea actually is worth drinking. Moreover, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada recipe. To make chicken enchilada you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Enchilada:
- Prepare 5 of Tortilla sheets.
- Take 1 of Chicken breast.
- Get 500 grams of Chili con carne.
- Use 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 of it's spicy, so (to taste) Enchilada sauce (if you don't have any, salsa).
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Take 4 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Use 300 grams of Easy melting cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada:
- Buy tortillas..
- Also buy enchilada sauce. If you can't find it, salsa also works..
- Boil chicken breast and cut into fine pieces. Chicken tenders are also okay..
- I used leftover frozen chili con carne. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149675-quick-and-easy-chili-con-carne-dogs.
- Put the chili con carne and the chicken in the tortilla and wrap it up neatly..
- Once wrapped, line them in a heat-resistant container..
- Put the canned tomatoes in a frying pan. Add the enchilada sauce (about 5 tablespoons worth), the soup stock cubes, tomato puree and mix well..
- Add half of the tomato sauce from Step 7 to the tortillas in Step 6. Top with plenty of easy-melting cheese..
- Put in the over and bake for 15 minutes at 480°F/250°C. Once the cheese has melted and has a nice golden brown color, it's finished..
- This can be served as-is..
If you find this Chicken Enchilada recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.