Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato and Leek Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time of day it is when you eat. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. After several days you’ll see that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is very important because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and leek soup recipe. To make potato and leek soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Leek Soup:
- Provide 2 stalk of celery, slice.
- Provide 2 of Carrot, cut in cubes.
- Get 2 medium of onion slice.
- Get 3 of Leek, slice.
- Get 2 of Garlic cloves, slice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 liter of 1to 2 litre of Water.
- Prepare 2 quart of Vegetable or chicken broth.
- Provide 1 lb of White potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes.
Instructions to make Potato and Leek Soup:
- Add broth in water and bring to boil..
- Meanwhile, Heat oil and fry vegetables except potatoes for 10 minutes till carrots are tender, partially cover with a lid or cook for 5 minutes for longer hours of cooking..
- Add everything to the broth and cook for 10 minutes or 2-3 hours in medium heat for better taste. Add salt and pepper..
- You can serve like that or puree in a food processor for 1 or 2 second..
If you find this Potato and Leek Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.