Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Eggplant With Grated Daikon Radish Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Eggplant With Grated Daikon Radish Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & eggplant with grated daikon radish sauce recipe. You can cook chicken & eggplant with grated daikon radish sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Eggplant With Grated Daikon Radish Sauce:
- Provide 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Use 1 of Long thin eggplant.
- Prepare 10 of cm Daikon radish (ao-kubi).
- You need 1/2 bunch of Mizuna greens.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Chicken & Eggplant With Grated Daikon Radish Sauce:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, place in a bowl, and marinate in soy sauce for 15 minutes..
- Wipe the marinade from the chicken with a paper towel, add an egg and mix well..
- Add the flour to the bowl and mix well..
- Cut the mizuna greens into 5 cm wide pieces. Grate the daikon radish with the peel into a large bowl. Add the ponzu and mizuna greens and mix..
- Place the chicken in an oiled, heated frying pan and cook well on low heat. Don't discard the egg mixture..
- Once the chicken has browned and cooked through to the center remove it from the oil and place in the bowl with the grated daikon while it's still hot, and let it marinate..
- Cut the eggplant into bite-sized pieces, mix with the leftover egg mixture, and lightly fry in oil. Cut the eggplant just before cooking it to prevent discoloring..
- Once the eggplant has cooked through, remove it from the oil and add it to the bowl with the grated daikon, and it's complete..
- Light and healthy fried food with plenty of grated daikon. A great side-dish with beer for a meat-eater kind of guy..
If you find this Chicken & Eggplant With Grated Daikon Radish Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.