Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your food the correct way or the wrong way. There is much more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. You must keep track of a few other very important information. Here are a few of the elements you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Record your feelings when you eat. This could show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (crock pot) cheese potato soup recipe. You can cook (crock pot) cheese potato soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Get 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of stock chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Get 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Take 1 bunch of red potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup:
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces..
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it..
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !.
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting..
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme..
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot..
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!.
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!.
- 5-6 hours later… taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup..
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!.
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours..
If you find this (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.