Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
You’re what you consume. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, meats like chicken have amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be careful with the meals you eat as it could really create a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In easy language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
In the end, your body requires the correct nutritional foods to stay alive. The correct kind of fat is required, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you need carbohydrates. You also need water, that is the most necessary of the lot. There are extra areas of nutritional value that you may not pay attention to including various vitamins and minerals. For example, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is very important for your body, as it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Salmon is an illustration of a superfood since it provides protein in addition to containing Omega-3. As we enter our later years, the operating on the mind can suffer and Omega-3 can be effective for this. You can locate Omega-3 in lots of fish, nuts and seeds, most of which are classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed corn hot pot recipe. You can have creamed corn hot pot using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Get 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- Take 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Take 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- Provide 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- You need 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Prepare 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional – cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Use 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- You need 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- You need 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- Prepare 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- Provide 1 of Egg (optional).
- You need 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- You need 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Steps to make Creamed Corn Hot Pot:
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
If you find this Creamed Corn Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.