Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try eating fish twice every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic spaghetti recipe. You can cook basic spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Spaghetti:
- Take 1/4 of kilo ground pork.
- Get 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 of whole chopped onions.
- Use 5 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Provide 5 of gloves chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 (250 gms) of Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Filipino Style.
- You need 1 (250 gms) of Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce Itallian Style.
- You need 6 pcs of cooked ham chopped.
- Provide 500 grams of Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Basic Spaghetti:
- Sauté onions and garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef until brown then add chopped ham.
- Put soy sauce and add 1 cup of water and cook for 20 mins.
- Pour tomato sauce and let simmer for another 10 mins.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Pour enough sauce to your pasta and top it with cheese..
If you find this Basic Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.