Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bombay Masala Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bombay Masala Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Masala Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You should be very specific when you write down the things that you are eating. It is not enough to simply jot down “salad” on a list. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You ought to include the volume of the food you consume. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay masala toast recipe. To cook bombay masala toast you only need 30 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bombay Masala Toast:
- Take For of Masala:.
- Take 2-4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of Amchur Powder.
- Get As per taste of Lemon.
- Use As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Oil for cooking.
- Take Handful of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get As required of Butter for greasing.
- Take Handful of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare For of Green Chutney:.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Coconut powder.
- Prepare Handful of Mint leaves.
- You need Handful of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Use 3-4 of Green chillies.
- You need As per taste of Lemon juice.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Cheese Spread.
- Get as required of Cheese slices.
- Take As per taste of Ketchup.
- Prepare For of Salads:.
- Get 1 of Cucumber.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get As per taste of Chat Masala.
- Get As per taste of Mozarella Cheese.
- Provide As required of Sewa.
Instructions to make Bombay Masala Toast:
- Take all the ingredients together for Masala take a pan add oil Mustard Seeds garam masala curry leaves boiled Potatoes salt chilli powder green freshly Coriander add lemon juice mix it well and make masala for filling.after that for green Chutney, take a jar add green freshly Coriander,mint leaves, green chillies, lemon juice, salt, coconut powder make a smooth chutney..
- Now take 2 slices of bread in the first slide first apply green Chutney,put aaloo masala, cheese Slice, salads with chat masala on 2nd Slice apply ketchup, Cheese Spread Aaloo Masala, Salads with pinch of chat Masala, black Pepper Powder join both slices each other then grill on a grilled or cook on tawa.after that garnish with sew and Mozarella Cheese it a plate and serve it well..
If you find this Bombay Masala Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.