Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you are eating things. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you happen to be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is essential because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings when you eat. This will show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes, peeled.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry powder (hot or mild).
- You need 600 grams of peanuts.
- Use 2 liter of water.
- You need 1 of a pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of lemon, juiced.
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Stir in the onions, garlic crushed and bay leaf and sauté the onion until it is lightly browned..
- Mix tomatoes, curry powder and salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, place the peanuts in a food processor and grind to a flour. Mix the peanut flour with the 2 liter water.
- Turn into the saucepan and boil, starring occasionally. As soon as it boils, add to your chicken pieces and simmer. Cover and cook gently for approximately 40 minutes or until tender..
- Mix in the lemon juice just before serving..
- Serve hot with porridge or dumpling ( check my recipes for dumpling recipe). Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.