Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write each thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose fat? There is a proper way and a incorrect way to observe your food. A food record is more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You must record some other very important information. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- recipe. To cook pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Use 1/2 cup of Gobindobhog rice.
- Get 2 cups of Pointed gourd pieces.
- Use 1 cup of Shrimp.
- You need 3 cups of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of clove.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Cardamom.
- Provide of Salt As per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need of Oil As required.
Instructions to make Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Wash gobindovog rice and soak in water..
- Keep aside for about 1 hour..
- Add salt and turmeric powder with shrimps and saute till brown..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf, clove, cardamom, cinnamon for seasoning..
- Add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and 2 cups coconut milk till the oil separates..
- Add gobindovog rice, pointed gourd, shrimp and cook for sometime..
- After the rice is ready, add 1 cup coconut milk and ghee..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.