Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as possible when you write down what you eat. It is just not sufficient to list “salad” in your food journal. Write down all the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You also need to write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to keep in mind that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's sandal-shaped hamburger patties recipe. You can cook our family's sandal-shaped hamburger patties using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties:
- Provide of Minced pork and beef 50/50 blend.
- Provide of Onion.
- Take of Panko.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Get of Egg.
- Provide of Nutmeg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Use of each Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup.
- Get of pat Butter.
Instructions to make Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties:
- Mince the onion and fry in oil. Remove from heat and set aside until the heat dissipates..
- In a bowl, mix the panko, milk, egg, ground meat, onion (from Step 1), salt, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder..
- Mix until incorporated and sticky (at this point, it should be loose and with a whitish color)..
- Divide the mixture, punch out the air pockets, and form into a patty..
- Pour a thin layer of oil in an unheated pan and add the patty. It's quite soft, so fix the shape..
- From the center of the patty, spread out to a 2 cm thick oval shape. Avoid letting the patty crack. Turn the heat on to medium and cook..
- Gently shake the patty in the pan and once it's cooked on one side, slide onto a plate (it's still soft so be careful)..
- Remove the excess oil from the pan and slide the uncooked patty onto the pan. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Add a pat of butter, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauc,e and ketchup to the oil in the pan and heat..
- Pour the sauce on the patty and it's done..
If you find this Our Family's Sandal-Shaped Hamburger Patties recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.