Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Facts About Superfoods.
You have become what you put inside your body. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just have a meal appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the right food can make us fit and thus superfoods are becoming part of many individuals’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? We can really say that some foods help to increase our health and others do not. Putting on weight is just one of the problems with consuming the wrong fare and, vs this, the right food may give you energy as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
Superfoods even have an additional health quality in the way they supercharge your immunity. Garlic is a recognized superfood that can provide your immune system an actual boost, that will help your system chase away illnesses. One advantage of ingesting garlic could possibly be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic might be troublesome in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As commented on above, water is quite necessary for the body (after all, the majority of one’s body is made of water) however now and then it may be tough to consume high volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is impressive as it has something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One additional area where green tea seems to possess a benefit is in helping to stop the development of tumors.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they offer you plenty of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Get 500 gm of Bonless Chicken paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cashew nut paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 2 piece of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Use 500 gm of Oil for deep fry.
- Take 3 tbsp of Oil for gravy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of Red chilli.
- Take as needed of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves).
- Use as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken paste,1 tbsp ginger garlick paste,1 tbsp onion paste, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 2 egg & maida and mix it well..
- Take a mixture in a hand and made kofta shape and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,red chilli whole,some spices(2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves)..
- Add rest of onion paste & ginger garlick paste & green chilli paste & stir..
- Then add all the masala & salt & stir. Add yogurt and stir and cook in 5 min then add the kofta's and nice stir..
- Cover and cook atlist 10 min in low frame..
- Add cashew nuts paste and little water and cover and cook it 10 min..
- Garnishing the kofta's with fresh cream and Coriander leaves(optional) & serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.