Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Umeboshi-Nyumen Noodles – When You're Sick or Fighting Summer Fatigue recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Umeboshi-Nyumen Noodles – When You're Sick or Fighting Summer Fatigue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Umeboshi-Nyumen Noodles – When You're Sick or Fighting Summer Fatigue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to umeboshi-nyumen noodles – when you're sick or fighting summer fatigue recipe. You can have umeboshi-nyumen noodles – when you're sick or fighting summer fatigue using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Umeboshi-Nyumen Noodles – When You're Sick or Fighting Summer Fatigue:
- Use 2 of bundles Somen noodles.
- Get 50 grams of Chicken.
- Take 2 of Umeboshi.
- Provide 3 of to 4 Shiso leaves.
- You need 500 of to 800 ml Dashi stock (made with kombu, bonito flakes, or whatever you like).
- Provide 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Use 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of tot Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Umeboshi-Nyumen Noodles – When You're Sick or Fighting Summer Fatigue:
- Cook the somen noodles so that they are on the firm side. Wash well under running water, and drain in a sieve..
- Chop the chicken (breast or thigh meat) into 2 cm pieces, and sprinkle with sake. Make sure to discard the yellow fat from the chicken, since it will affect the flavor of the soup..
- Chop the umeboshi finely into a paste. Put the pit into the dashi stock and simmer. This will give a faint umeboshi flavor to the dashi. Julienne the shiso leaves..
- When the dashi comes to a boil, dredge the chicken pieces with katakuriko and put into the pot..
- When the chicken is cooked, turn off the heat, and taste the soup. If it lacks flavor, add a little soy sauce. Since the soup will become diluted after it's mixed with the noodles, so make sure it's a little concentrated..
- Put the noodles in serving bowls, add the umeboshi paste and ladle in enough hot soup to cover. Top with the shredded shiso (plus myoga ginger if you like), sesame seeds and shredded nori seaweed and enjoy!.
If you find this Umeboshi-Nyumen Noodles – When You're Sick or Fighting Summer Fatigue recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.