Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these health food every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Use 2 packages of frozen veggies for stew.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes undrained.
- Use 2 can of 10 oz each condensed beef consomme.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Use 2 of dry Bay leaves.
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- heat oven to 325°f . 13×9 glass baking dish..
- toss beef in flour and frozen veggies..
- in a large bowl mix all remaining ingredients. pour over the beef and veggies. stir until mixed.
- cover and bake for 3 1/2 hours. or until beef is tender..
- remove Bay leaves before serving.
- Eat and enjoy ♡.
If you find this Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.